December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

From Our Home to Yours...



"...a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the King." Luke 2: 11


I pray we gave Him our best gifts this year.

I pray we made Him room in our hearts and our home.

We made beautiful memories at our new home and all around south Georgia with our family and friends-new and old!!!
It was very Sweet!!!


"One of the best that I can remember in a long time," said my 84 year old grandma (GiGi).

I definitely agreed.



Some of the best gifts didn't even come wrapped!

I know we spent less, but we gained far more!


So thankful for so much! Hannan had a great second Christmas...

and his parents did too!
Hope your family had a very Merry Christmas this Year!
God Bless~ May you truly know His presence...Christ with us~ Emanuel.


No comments:

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!