A little brotherly love during picture time. Notice the artsy arms.
Han chose the 3 months this time, since he is "3".
I couldn't really get a great shot of Eli sitting up but...we had fun trying.
Poor fella had a rough week last week and battled a high fever for several days. Pitiful baby, sleep-walking and stressed-out mama. We are so thankful for health and smiles this week.
God's grace...always present...more than enough.
God's grace...always present...more than enough.
He has rolled over a few times and loves to grab for toys. Tonight during bath time, he was reaching for the baby in the mirror. He still loves to eat but isn't crazy about trying rice cereal from a spoon.
I could just eat 'em up.
The other day when we were riding home, I was talking to Hannan about being at the hospital that morning.
He immediately wanted to know, "Did you get me another brother, Mama, or a sister?"
"Brother or sister? Eli, your brother, is right here."
"You went to the hospital!" Han exclaimed.
"Oh no buddy; we don't get a new baby every time we go there. Eli was a special trip."
Han thought for a moment and said in his most matter-of-fact voice, "Well, a sister would be okay."
However...I don't think he'd trade this brother for the world.
1 comment:
Lela, they are just precious and so sweet together! I love these pictures!
Post a Comment