Happy Birthday to Our Han-Man!
How fun that you are now the big FOUR!?!
You know you are pretty special when everyone wants to celebrate your big day with you! I love how you have made sure to tell everyone today that you are four.
I know last week was rough with that Strep throat and awful Augmentin. Sorry for torturing you and making you swallow your medicine. This week it has been cake and ice cream...much better, huh?!
We are so proud of you learning how to swing and to skip.
As your Mama, I can't help but want to celebrate this day too. This is the day I became a Mama. What a glorious day that was! I will never forget the sweetness to that day.
We love the way you love...even Superheros. We pray you know your greatest Hero.
Hannan...your name means "Full of God's Grace"...Grace is another word for Gift.
We are so proud of our Superhero Four year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment