I have never been very consistent with blogging and I know lately it has been worse than ever. Tonight was going to be my first post in awhile, but I have discovered that I will have to begin paying to use blogger to upload pictures...I guess. It says my storage is full for the free product that goggle offers.
Hmmm...not sure I want to pay. I will work on figuring this out.
I did pass my re-certification boards and am thrilled that it will be another six years before I have to study and cram that intensely! I am so thankful for all my cheerleaders and prayer warriors. So thankful for my patient and giving husband. So thankful for God's grace and the mind of Christ!
Now on to enjoying this Christmas season!
I am so excited about beginning the Jesse Tree Advent devotional in two days! We have been counting down to the day that we can begin our Advent devotional!
I have a copy of the devotional if you would like one and can't get it from the site.
Oh...we have a great King and He is coming!!! Anticipating His presence this season, Lela
No comments:
Post a Comment