March 19, 2009

11 (ELEVEN) Months!!!


Yes-you read it correctly! Hannan is already 11 months and his first birthday is approaching quickly! We are busy planning a little family party with a theme centered around his favorite thing in the whole world...our dog, Abby! So a puppy picnic is in the works, and I am just praying for great weather on the 18th of April!

Hannan had better things to do than sit on the bed for his picture this month, but I tried to snap a few quick shots anyway! He is looking more like his Dad everyday -- if that is even possible! He also has a stubborn streak that appears occasionally...hmmm...wonder where that comes from!? :)

2 comments:

Jason and Lindsey said...

Oh my! Lela, he is getting soooo big and way too cute for words! I just know that his birthday will be wonderful, and I don't think I will be able to leave him alone, I miss ya'll so much! I only wish Abe was like that with Grayson, Grayson loves him, but Abe runs away! See you SOON! Love, Lindsey

Emilee Connell said...

Oh my!!! I can't believe it's almost been a year since you had that special little guy. Wow!!!! Time really does fly. I hope the birthday party goes wonderfully. I know lots of fun memories will be made that day.

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!