March 10, 2009

One Fine Day

Sunday was absolutely beautiful and it seemed to infect us all with Spring Fever!


We felt the need to run our fingers through the sand and cast out a line. No, we didn't manage a day trip to the beach, but instead, went to a place between still waters.






We decided on a trip over to see Jimpa and JuJu. There wasn't a dull moment the entire visit! We seemed to enjoy everything from driving the Mustang to feeding the fish!



Why don't we drive on over and do some fishin'?



I'll show ya how to reel one in!



Let me dive in, Jimpa; I think I can catch one with my own two hands!



After all that fishin', we needed a rest!



What a fine day!



On my early morning commutes this week, my mind has continually drifted back to this day and I've once again said 'thank you' for all these gifts!




Of course, I could do a whole separate post on my recent gratitude gifts, but a few other special moments from the weekend included...


watching Hannan love on his Papa Jay...



and enjoying time with sweet friends!




I am so thankful for all these good gifts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannan is precious! You take such good pictures, too! I am so glad to be blessed to keep him while you work. He and I have the best time together! I love you all!
Mom (Hannan's G'ma Sha)

Carrie David said...

You're right, G'ma Sha. Those were great pictures. I was surprised to see my two little angels on the post. What an honor! We enjoyed lunch with Hannan also. We love you guys!!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!