June 11, 2010

Happy 85th GiGi!!!


She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:



Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.



Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.


Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.



Proverbs 31: 25-31
Thank you to my beautiful Grandma who has lived this out in front of me all her days. I pray you are truly blessed this birthday! You have been a wonderful exampe of a woman who loves God with all of her heart. Even though you have known deep heartache, you still rejoice in the Lord. I only pray I can learn how to worship and love like you do.
WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!