Around our house these days we have a very determined little helper. He is going to be a great big brother and is getting lots of practice doing chores for mom and dad.
Thought we'd finally update with a few pictures. :)
Making pizza on a FUN Friday!
Painting with Mama...
for little brother's room.
Helping Daddy out in the yard~
Throwing pine straw around is great fun!
Back inside to get the floors...I can't help but track in a little dirt after working so hard.
I am just a little boy, however, so sometimes I can't help but make a mess.
I was so proud of "drawing the alphabet" on my arms during nap time.
I really LOVED all my Valentine's!
I helped mama and daddy open theirs and told them,
"Sorry, you don't have any money inside like me!"
One of my favorite things to do lately is make a tent to sleep under.
I camp out almost every night with my little flashlight.
I will have so much to teach and share with brother!
Until next time...!
2 comments:
Oh, how special! What great pictures and you capture the moment so well! That little Hannan will be the best big brother! I love him so much!
Sha
It was so fun seeing yall the other night. Dilcia told me she had the best time too. I can't believe how fast Hannan's growing. He's going to be the greatest big brother!
Post a Comment