Baby Boy #2 is now 32 weeks along and someone is growing more excited everyday!!!
I am so thankful once again for a great report on our last ultrasound.
He is a weighing in at 4 lbs and 7 oz already! I told you he was Hercules. :)
He is a weighing in at 4 lbs and 7 oz already! I told you he was Hercules. :)
And since I am no longer on Facebook, I'll have to share my picture here.
I am loving my new book One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are. I bought a few copies, so you never know, I may send one your way. As a friend of mine said, "This book could be life changing." And I definitely agree...praying it changes mine.
I feel as Ann Voskamp says in her book, that "...I am woman who speaks but one language, the language of the fall-discontentment and self-condemnation, the critical eye and the never satisfied."
I want to learn "eucharisteo=thanksgiving" so that I may know His true Grace and Joy.
A few more here...
165. i love you close from han
166. warm shower pouring down
167. cinnamon atop coffee
168. morning kisses
169. abby's nuzzle
170. holding hands to fall asleep
171. clean folded clothes
172. wiping sleepy
173. rows of olive trees
174. monkey dirty from love
175. belly buttons
176. bananas with freckles
177. preparing room
178. towers of blocks tall/fall
179. seeing the one who kicks from within
180. sunlight through stars and stripes
181. Word becoming life
182. growing friendships
183. knees/elbows/fingers/toes
184. closure for a family
185. "sassy" laughs
2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!

4 comments:
Visiting from A Holy Experience. I love ultrasound pictures. They are true miracles.
This is all so overwhelmingly precious, Lela! I love you all so very much! Mom
Lela, you look absoulutely beautiful! Seriously, you are glowing! I couldn't be happier for you.
Lela!!! I am so behind. I can not believe you are so far along already. Having two is a whole new experience.
Post a Comment