January 7, 2011

Time...it's moving on!

Well, December came and went, just like 2010!
We stayed busy but had a wonderful Christmas with family all around the south!  I wanted to do individual posts on some things from the month of December but it just didn't happen, so here are a few things we wanted to share before spring arrives!


This little friend arrived on the 1st of December and made it fun to awake every morning to discover what silly things he had done during the night!  Santa sent him to check on our little guy and get him ready for the big day!  What we love most about this little elf is he helps a great cause. 
(And he also loves Jelly Belly jelly beans which are our favorite!)


We attempted to see Santa and sit on his lap again this year, but Han still wasn't ready for that closeness with the big guy!  He was all excited about seeing him and telling him he wanted a scooter, but after over an hour of waiting, he decided he was ready to go!


Not Bakerella for sure, but I attempted her Cake pops for Hannan's Christmas party.  
At least they resembled reindeer and were tasty!


Papa Jay and Flossie rode in the Toy Run in Valdosta which provided toys for the children of Lowndes county for Christmas.  It was amazing to see almost 1000 motorcyclists riding on this rainy day to help others.  Hannan was impressed with all the bikes! 


Hannan was quite tickled to receive his very own letter from Santa in the mail.  We also L.O.V.E.D. getting all our Christmas cards from friends and family.  Little gifts inside our mailbox all month long!


Another treasured gift was our first trip to Wild Adventures.  Hannan and Daddy rode most of the rides while I snapped pictures.  He has talked about the tigers, train, "fun rides", Smores', and "Silent Night" (the live nativity) OVER and OVER. 









On Christmas morning, I think Jay and I were more excited than our little guy!  We were all up early to celebrate the Birthday of our Lord.  Balloons are always a huge hit at our house and about as exciting as having a jump-o-lene in your living room!  The monkey bread made for yummy birthday cake, and I tried to treasure every moment of that sweet morning (and the whole week with family).  
I pray that you also had a wonderful Christmas and great New Year!

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12


No comments:

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!