January 22, 2011

Delightfully Delicious

One of my birthday presents this year was a dream come true for this pregnant mom of a two and a half year old!  Laurie came loaded down with a week (or more) of meals for us to eat! 


Talk about gifts made with love...
Laurie, Leslie, and June treated our whole family to a very delicious gift that now has us a bit spoiled I'm afraid! 


We love leftovers at our house, so these meals have already lasted us two weeks, and I still have some in the freezer for those week nights that we'd normally pick up fast food!


Yummy Impossible Lasagna Pie, Cole's garlic bread, fresh strawberries, and salad~


Party Chicken, brown rice, squash casserole, cheddar biscuits, salad, and birthday brownies~


Quesadillas de Camarones, Tostito Chips and Herdez Salsa


And there was even a "Little Man Optional"!!!
How thoughtful is that!?!

There were several other meals as well, like Poppy seed chicken and Chicken Spaghetti!
I am so thankful that God has blessed us with such a sweet family.  I absolutely loved this birthday gift because of the hard work and creativity that went into it.

 We also have a freezer with deer meat from my dad and soup from Jay's mom!  They must not want us to go hungry and know that I don't always have the time to cook a meal during the week.  Thanks for all your love...and food :) -- I only hope I can do this for others when I have more time!

No comments:

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!