How do I pick only a few photos from one of the most special days of my life? A day as special as the day we married and the day our first son was born, is the day March 21st, 2011.
At 7:54 AM we welcomed...
Elijah Lyle
into this world. He came into the world with a strong, loud cry weighing 7 lbs 9 oz (I know...I thought it would be more too:) and 19 1/2 inches long. The surprising thing was that after all that reflux...he had absolutely NO HAIR!!! We can see some peach fuzz up there now, and he is still too cute to his mommy and daddy. There is one little guy who is especially crazy about him and continually wants to "hold and kiss him"! As you can tell, we are all smitten. I will try to share some of my favorites from his Birth-day/week. :)
Welcome
to the World
Baby Boy Eli!!!
Our first moment with our boy.
Our "Big" Boy
Our Little Family
Hannan loves his brother.
Mama's Boys
Going Home
Brothers...
Friends.
Thank you family and friends for all your love, encouragement, and prayers.
We truly felt the prayers as we entered the delivery room and knew the great love of God as we saw Eli for the first time. Now...on to the daily adventures!
5 comments:
gracious lands, lela...he's gorgeous! many congrats on your sweet blessing.
much love,
allison
Congratulations! He is perfect and I am so excited for all four of you!!!
what a beautiful family of FOUR! so happy for y'all and can't wait to get my hands on the little fella. love you, carrie s.
He's sooooo precious! Those are the best photos ever!! They tell a story--so very happy for yall!
Precious! So happy for ya'll! Great pictures!
Post a Comment