The other day Hannan asked, "Why is Easter over?"
I thought for a minute and then replied, "The great thing about Easter is that it isn't over...We get to celebrate Easter everyday!"
He may not understand this now, but maybe one day.
Our Savior is not in the grave~ He has Risen and is ALIVE.
He continues to Live to give us Life. This is the Hope we have.
Eli really enjoyed his first Easter~can you tell?
Eli meets his Uncle Jim!
Our Easter photos were taken in shifts due to Sunday naps.
Eli wore his daddy's outfit.
You may remember seeing Hannan in this one too.
Hannan posed for his picture under our Easter Egg tree that he helped decorate. After all the partying we did that week for his birthday, I am sad to say that I forgot to set out his Easter basket that day...oh well, he didn't notice and we will use the goodies for potty treats since we really need some incentive in that area!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter~and remember...it's okay that this post is almost two weeks late...we celebrate Easter daily!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment