May 21, 2011

Eli is 2 months!


Today is his 2 month birthday! The family is celebrating with grilled chicken and fresh vegetables~Eli will enjoy a milkshake later;). 

A little update on our two month old~
Although he doesn't nap well and has to be held to sleep during the day, he does sleep in his bed at night. AND...
He is sleeping through the night-with his last feeding around 10:30 and waking up at 5.  This is not every night, but most nights, and mama is happy.
He is smiling and cooing which we all love.  Hannan especially.
Eli does have some terrible reflux which can lead to some terrible fussiness at times...
thank goodness for a little Zantac...gripe water...mylicon...whatever it takes!



I know, I know. You are saying..."Wow-look how big he is!"
Yes. He is a chunky monkey.  We grow 'em big around here.  Check out Hannan at two months by
clicking here.
Eli will have his two month check up on Monday and we'll update later on his growth.
For now, I did want to share a few pictures.

My sweet Elijah Lyle.

Love this one. Someone couldn't stop giggling.
They already love each other so much.
Eli looks for Hannan when he hears his voice and can't help but smile at that giggly boy.


These were taken in the cradle. This cradle rocked Jay's Papa and has been passed down through the generations.  I love all the keepsakes that have been passed on to my boys.
Maybe one day our great-grandchildren will enjoy them.




I've thought so many times that I'm so thankful to have another little baby to love.  Every moment, smile, coo, and experience with Hannan was absolutely wonderful and always a first.  
And now, God gave me another opportunity to relax and enjoy these sweet times in a whole new way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How precious! What a special time in your lives! I am so thankful for little Eli and Hannan! I love you all so much, Mom (Sha)

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!