Time. Slow. Down.
Our boys are growing so fast. Eli is six months today.
He is wearing anywhere from 6 to 12 months clothes! A Big Boy! But he doesn't like baby food! Go figure. He still loves some milk though. I have tried rice cereal, green peas, squash, and even bananas (not my own!) and he doesn't care for any of them. In fact, he refuses adamantly! I'm sure with time that may change.
Here's one of my favorite sounds these days...It doesn't take much to get him going when it comes to his big brother.
3 comments:
How precious! Eli has the most wonderfully sweet laugh! You can tell he adores Hannan. He follows him with his eyes whenever Hannan is in the same room with him. And of course, Hannan loves his baby brother! They are so darling together! I love them so much!
G'ma Sha
They are so cute Lela! I love Eli's laugh, it is so contagious!
They're so adorable! A baby's laughter is so much fun!! Miss you all!
Post a Comment