December 22, 2008

Bananas or Ba-NO-NO-s!?! (video)

Lela recently experimented with making Good ol'fashioned Homemade Baby Food. With nothing but good intentions she whipped up some bananas, juice of some kind, a little somethin' somethin', pureed it to perfection and then served it up to her favorite little guest. The result was the most hilarious little wrinkled baby faces you will ever see. Nonetheless, Hannan got a good "taste" of life with girls; no matter what, no matter how bad, no matter how severe the pain within the moment....MAN UP LITTLE GUY!.....minimize the expressions, take the second bite, and smile if at all possible. Doing so will greatly minimize the extensive list of possible consequences and you might just get some type of reward; Gerber for example (hee-hee).

Today was my first day of Christmas break and Mom had to work. Thus the boys are home alone and without supervision (scary) prior to heading to Nana's for Christmas later today. I have to admit, I did have a little fun with this....Sorry Mom....but once you watch you'll see why we had to share it. Alright, enough wordage and explanations....Oh yea, WE LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry about the shakiness...I was laughing)

7 comments:

Our Home said...

Ya'll are too funny! I'll be home soon enough and if you're lucky-you will get food even after we are home from Nana's! There is a Paula Dean inside of me just waiting to express herself one day!

Jason and Lindsey said...

I laughed so hard I cried! Can't wait to see ya'll! Love, Lindsey

Anonymous said...

y'all, that was too funny. i was laughing so hard i had tears. (lela, i have had your food before and it really does taste good). thanks for the precious christmas card. i hope you have a merry, merry christmas. love y'all, carrie s.

Anonymous said...

That is TOO FUNNY!!!! Sorry, Hanman, but I too laughed and laughed.
Love you,
Juju

Carrie David said...

Oh my goodness. We were crying too. That was hilarious!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

The all too familiar gagging...looks like Caden.

: )
kelly

miriam said...

Hilarious! Cal just called into the room asking what I was laughing at!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!