This is
a must see video to remember while doing all that last minute shopping. I am blaming the fact that I still have not bought many gifts on this video. I did make a few things which I thought I'd share. I have already given one of these lovely little gifts away. I know how much fun they are to receive because I was given one myself! It brightens up my office at work! Homemade gifts are wonderful-I just wish I knew how to make more things!



I do love this Christmas season! I ran across
this little story too that is worth reading when you get a few minutes. We have all been given so much-I look forward to sharing with family and friends over the next few weeks-whether we share gifts, food, time, laughter, or memories!
1 comment:
Lela-your gifts are so pretty! I hate that we have not seen you in so long and you live down the road.
Post a Comment