Today's picture was taken just after his bath. We had just brushed his hair down, otherwise, it would have been standing up and waving at you as usual. Notice the small blister on his left little toe. He thinks he would rather walk (or run) in his new little toy-we'll have to share a video of that soon. Don't worry, we are still getting some tummy time and working on crawling too. Maybe he will have some carpet burns on those knees soon! 
I also had to share this picture in his Christmas PJs! Isn't he a cute little elf?! This picture was actually from last month, but I never got a chance to post it here. He helped his mom do some last minute Christmas shopping today and was truly "Santa's Little Helper"!
I also had to share this picture in his Christmas PJs! Isn't he a cute little elf?! This picture was actually from last month, but I never got a chance to post it here. He helped his mom do some last minute Christmas shopping today and was truly "Santa's Little Helper"!
No comments:
Post a Comment