November 15, 2011

Weekend in the Woods

I love fall.  Everything about it. The beautiful colors of the leaves, the crisp cool air, fall festivals, bonfires, Smores, family gatherings, sweaters and boots...the list goes on! Recently, we were able to get away on a true fall-weather weekend and enjoy the "woods" with Papa Jay and Flossie.

I thought I'd share a few pictures from our time away.  The creative juices aren't flowing these days but I know you just want pictures anyway!


Aunt Lindsey had some great little activities for the boys.  They seemed to make up their own scavenger hunt, but this was a good one to start with.


We love our little turkey place card holders that 
they made getting ready for the big Thanksgiving day! 









Couldn't you just gobble these up?!



 This was another favorite from the weekend~ cheap but exhaustive entertainment.  They could have done this for hours.  Glad I didn't get roped into pulling the box!



 I hope to post more pictures soon...

No comments:

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!