January 6, 2012

A New Year...


With every new year...comes another birthday!
My birthday fell on a workday and Hannan wanted to know why we were going to school that day.  I asked him what he thought we should do. He said we should..."Stay home and eat cake."

I agreed that was a better idea:).

Praising God for all His blessings and another year.  I have so much to learn.

I will be the first to say that I am a "mess".  But have loved the latest post of a friend and that she points out that we are a "beautiful mess".

She says,
"Yes, I am a MESS, but that is why the MESSiah came so that He could "mess" me up, redeem me, and rescue me from ME! Ultimately so that my life may be wrecked for His Glory!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderfully happy birthday, sweetheart! Your Mom loves you so much! May this year be your best yet!
Mom

Kellie Wilkes said...

Happy Birthday! You're boys are beautiful and so are YOU! Love ya.

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!