Gone are the days of sitting on the bed... or in the chair, and so we take photos on the move.
He continues to be the sweetest, most edible little buddy. He is busy, busy and therefore, so are we! Han has learned more and more about "sharing" his toys with his little brother who is now very curious about anything his big brother is doing.
He seems to have the first consonant down for all of us...Ma Ma...Dada...Hahhh (thinking this is Hannan)...and Ahhh (may be a stretch, but possibly Abby?)!
He is loving some table food, cereal, puffs...really anything you will feed him. He is in the 90th% for height at a little over 30 inches and 75th% for weight at 22.4 lbs! He is my gentle giant and I love every square inch of kissable skin.
And here is Han's 10 month post...and I promise I didn't look there until after I wrote this! Talk about redundant! Well, if I haven't bored everyone to tears so that they have left this page by now...
He seems to have the first consonant down for all of us...Ma Ma...Dada...Hahhh (thinking this is Hannan)...and Ahhh (may be a stretch, but possibly Abby?)!
He is loving some table food, cereal, puffs...really anything you will feed him. He is in the 90th% for height at a little over 30 inches and 75th% for weight at 22.4 lbs! He is my gentle giant and I love every square inch of kissable skin.
And here is Han's 10 month post...and I promise I didn't look there until after I wrote this! Talk about redundant! Well, if I haven't bored everyone to tears so that they have left this page by now...
I never shared the link from his pictures taken at 8 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment