February 27, 2012

He has given us Life!!!


We have celebrated Jay's birthday for about two weeks...and we have loved every minute of it! 
So glad for the day you were born!
Hannan helped me decorate for Jay's little "baseball party" and exclaimed to Eli,  
"Eli! It's somebody's birthday!!!"

(Check out all the wonderful lives we have celebrated in the last two weeks!)

Our sweet daddy!


Chug-A-Chug-A Choo Choo Emory's 2!!!!
Wish I had time to share all the cute pictures from his party. 
Maybe one or two for another post will be possible.


Little Lizzi is growing fast and is already helping out on the farm at 3!  She is definitely the most stylish farm girl with her silvery sparkly Toms!

 So hating that I missed George Michael on American Idol, but maybe he will feel like singing again soon and we'll be around to hear.  Hope you can celebrate soon!


And Flossie, how old are you? Still in single digits?  
Happy Leap Year Actual Birthday. :)




Also have thought often of a friend who celebrated on the 16th! Happy Birthday to the Queen! 



Not sure why birthdays have been the main posts from this 2012 year.  I know with Eli's first birthday in less than a month, this mama is watching her babies grow up too quickly and I want to celebrate the life moments.  

Several songs that have caught my attention lately on KLove  have been about overcoming...We can overcome by His Blood that has been shed and by the word of our testimony...proclaiming what He has done.  He has done so much for me.  Oh how I wish I could articulate better all the things He has done for me!  But the best...He has OVERCOME.  

We can celebrate life even in a world that is dead and dying...even when we feel lifeless and like dry bones...because He has defeated death and it has already been finished! He breathes His LIFE breath into us to sustain us and fill us with all that we need in Him.
We can choose Life in Him!  
It may not be an easy life but it is guaranteed to be full of LOVE and rich in Him!  

Ezekiel 37:14  I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.



1 comment:

Carrie said...

oh yay! i can't believe you included me in your post. love you friend. so happy to have y'all in my life.

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!