January 11, 2009

A Day on the Farm

Stopping to see...

the sun waving good-bye over the field.



Oh, I love being here! Grassy fields, the noisy mooing,

a fun-loving aunt and uncle,

and such a fragrant smell...well, maybe the smell isn't so great!


A brand new baby calf...



She was given the name Noel; born on Christmas Eve.


Time together. Time to slow down. Time to take it all in.

Beauty. Peacefulness. Wonder.


What are these new creatures...large dogs or something else?
Doesn't sound like my dog, Abby, when it opens its' mouth!

I think I want to touch her. Let me at her.
I'd really like to get to know this animal better.


Oh how wonderful! Messy and all!


I think I could enjoy staying around this farm.
Or at least, I need to visit often.
What a great day!


No comments:

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!