With 2008 behind us...
It's time to embrace a new year!
I really wanted to make a fresh start this year...establish some habits with New Year's resolutions...but they weren't broken because they were never made! I knew not to post any here - that I'd be held accountable somehow by putting them down in print; but one thing I have done...I've slowed down a little more to enjoy these moments.
The sweet ones that slip away too fast.
My home is a little messier, we are in desperate need of a trip to the grocery store, and there are a million-and-one other things that I'd like to accomplish, but I have felt such a need to open The Word-search for HIS Words-know more of His love.
I pray to look ahead into 2009 with new vision.
Philippians 4:8
Just too cute for words!
5 comments:
thanks for sharing!
Suzanne! I am so glad to hear from you! I have only sweet memories of you! I have kept up with ya'll through Aunt Brenda Sue. I hope we see you soon! Much love!
The pictures are so sweet!
Lela I enjoy your blog so much!!!You have always been so special to me. Your inspirational words are very uplifting to me. Your little Han "man" is so cute and has a cute personality already! Love You-- Mama Jane
Thank you Mama Jane! I am so glad you have been able to see our little guy on here! You have always meant so much to me! I am constantly thinking of things that "Mama Jane taught me"! (Even though you may not know it by watching the video that Jay posted on "Ba-No-Nos")! Love you!
Post a Comment