Today during Hannan's nap time, I heard him laughing in his room all by himself. I could also hear occasional clapping. He sounded elated! I peeked into his room, and of course, he saw me! He was so proud though. I couldn't help but laugh too. He has just started pulling up, and he decided today that he'd pull up on the side of the bed and jump during nap time. Needless to say, we moved the rest of the naps to the pack-and-play until Daddy came home and moved his crib mattress down again!
3 comments:
That gave me a laugh. He is precious!!
I was laughing so hard picturing that sweet little boy! We miss ya'll and I can't believe how fast these little ones are growing up!
Kisses for the party animal!
Love,
Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Jason, and Grayson
Hey Lela! I realized you blogged from your 25 random things list on facebook. I hope you don't mind me reading. I love your blog. Your baby is just precious.
I remember the day when Chase pulled himself up in his crib. Scared me to death but made me laugh at him too.
Babies are so fun!
Post a Comment