February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jay!

It is late and I really need to be getting ready for tomorrow because it will be here way too early, but I had to share a few pictures from today!

Being Jay's birthday and knowing that he hasn't felt himself lately, I wanted to do something to surprise him! However, this is no easy task! He is VERY hard to surprise, because he ALWAYS figures out the surprise before he is supposed to enjoy it! WELL, I think I actually managed to surprise him today! (But my surprise didn't even compare to later...)

Check out his NEW grill! For those who have been over to grill out, you know he is very thankful for this gift! Ours was long out-living its days...
We hope to fire this one up soon!


Even Hannan helped decide on Daddy's gift!

Can't you see how excited he is too?!


The best surprise came later... when Jay's dad stopped by!
He gave Jay the gift he'd always wanted... a guitar!

He can now join the BAND!
Seeing his face when he opened this gift was far better than when he saw the grill!
What a great day!
Happy Birthday, Jay! You are a wonderful Daddy and loving Husband-
We love you, Lela and Hannan

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Jay! I can't wait to come over and eat and be entertained by your playing and singing!
Love you!

Jason and Lindsey said...

happy birthday jay!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!