May 23, 2009

Just for Fun...

Everyone says that Hannan looks just like his daddy... and there is truly no denying it! From the first moment I layed eyes on my little boy, I could see his dad in him. It's that AMAZING thing called genetics! (Every now and then someone tells me that they see a little of me in Hannan...but they usually don't know Jay!) Today, however, we snapped a picture of him, and I was amazed at how much he is looking more like Jay did as a little boy. What do you think?!

Jay as Mickey

Hannan Cheesing it Up!
I couldn't leave these out...Jason has marked his boy too!

Grayson amazed at the resemblance as well!

May we all know Who we belong to and in Whose Image we are made!
May we look more like Our Father everyday!
Genesis 1:27

4 comments:

Emilee Connell said...

That is crazy how much they look alike! Both Hannan like his dad and Grayson like your brother.

Anonymous said...

I still have that same blue dancing costume you are wearing in the picture. Maybe I will have a little girl some day to play around in it. Love your updates!

Barbara Grogan

jimmy said...

great pictures---thanks

Jason and Lindsey said...

Lela! This is so true, both boys came into the world looking like their daddys. Love you! Send me that picture if you can.

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!