May 10, 2009

My Second Mother's Day...

Well, I wanted to do some little post for Mother's day, but I am exhausted now...and that just goes with being a mother! I love it-being utterly and totally exhausted at the end of the day because I have to wrestle a little boy down to change his diaper... because I have to walk ALL over with him holding my hand...because I have to wheel his little wagon all over our yard while he is steady throwing out his toys so that I will pick them up and allow him to do it all over again...I love this job. It is more rewarding than any job I'll ever have outside of the home. He is my heart, and I love knowing the joy of being his mom.

I love my boys...they have given me the royal treatment all weekend and I'm so blessed and thankful! You have been too sweet to me. I love you both!

Thank you for loving me despite days that I do things like this...two legs in one pant leg hole...AHHHH...everyone has days like this, right!?!

We love our Moms!!! I realize now more than ever all the hard work and deep emotion that went into being a Mom! We hope you have all had a very Happy Mother's day!

2 comments:

Jason and Lindsey said...

Lela!

I love this post, soooo true!!! Can't wait to see you all again, and kiss on that sweet nephew of mine!

Hope your mother's day was great, love you!

Me said...

Loved this one too.

Happy Mother's Day!

Love,kelly

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!