Happy First Birthday Grayson!
I know his mama and daddy will have some pictures up soon, but I couldn't wait to share a few from around the party scene that day! The setting was picturesque on the Ponte Vedre Beach! All party people will want to take notes...there were some great ideas which included the decorations, sail boat cake, Screaming MiMi clothing for the birthday boy, and an on-going slide show for the guests' enjoyment! We had a great weekend and appreciate the Warrens for having us all over for Grayson's big First and a relaxing weekend away!
3 comments:
That has got to be cutest cake I've ever seen!
How precious! What a first birthday!! Loved the pictures. I have posted some news on my blog.
:-)
Lela, What a wonderful job you do with this! You have the best pictures! We all did have a great time, and thanks again to the Warren's for providing such a beautiful house in which to enjoy Grayson's first birthday celebration. The pool time was so refreshing, and the fellowship was even better! Thank you, Lela, for sharing your thoughts and pictures. I love my family!
Mom (G'ma Sha)
Post a Comment