June 8, 2009

100th Post!!!


Can you believe that this is our 100th Post!?!
And it has been exactly one year since we started our little blog!
(A little over a year ago, I was just learning about the whole wide world of bloggers out there!) Now, I save a lot of time by subscribing to certain blogs and letting Google notify me when they're updated! It has been a great way to keep up with old friends, share pictures with distant family, and make new friends that I may have otherwise never known!

OUR HOME WITH HIM is, of course, from the verse John 14:23, and we used it for the double meaning to us... our home being with HIM~our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; and with him~our little bundle of energy, joy, and love, Hannan!

You may not be able to read it here,
but we had to write our verse on the inner wall of our new home.
This is a prayer for us (because we need Him daily)
...that we would strive to continue to keep our home with Him.


Where we started: The Speed of Life

Post with favorite Video: Healer Song

Most Commented Post (and an absolute favorite):
Bananas or Ba-NO-NO-s!?!

A Favorite Picture: Go Dawgs

Lela (Hannan's Mama): the one who takes most of the pictures and usually updates the blog with new posts...blah, blah, blah...

Jay (Hannan's Daddy): the one who rarely snaps a picture and occasionally will write a post...these posts seem to be the most commented and enjoyed!:)

We love being able to share little moments of Hannan's days with you. Thanks for stopping by and loving him too! We appreciate all the sweet comments! We hope to somehow keep this to show him one day!

2 comments:

cae said...

Thank you for allowing me to be a part or your's and Hannan's life this past year. He is such a blessing to me. He just makes me smile!!! I love all 3 of you,
CAE (Honey)

Carrie David said...

Thanks so much for continuing to update the blog. I know how difficult it is to be diligent with it and I have done a very poor (make that non-existent) job with mine lately. It makes me feel connected to you guys when we don't see you guys that often. I miss you!!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!