June 8, 2008

At the Speed of Life

Yes, I am a new mom. I have a seven week old little man, Hannan, who demands ALOT of attention. I have not yet completely adjusted to this new role, but love it all the same. I still can't believe I am a mom. My life completely changed the moment I saw his precious little face and his eyes met mine. I can't believe SEVEN weeks have already gone by. He is no longer a newborn but an infant, and I know a toddler will soon be running through our home. I wanted a way to capture little moments and pictures, to somehow hold onto these priceless times.

I do not profess to be a writer, so many of these blogs may be short and sweet. My brother, Jason, and his wife, Lindsey, now have a great little blog that will allow us to keep up with Grayson (when he decides to arrive), and I thought it'd be a great way for the cousins to stay close. We also hope that our family and friends who we don't get to see daily, will enjoy seeing Hannan grow and change.

My life is currently a little-no, actually alot- crazy. Not only am I trying to adjust to my new role as a mother, but I am trying to do my best at taking care of my sweet husband who needs surgery for a ruptured disc in his neck. I know I shouldn't be trying to start a blog, but when does this fast life slow down for things like this? So, here goes our attempt to keep up with the proverbial Jones', a.k.a. the bloggers.

4 comments:

Carrie David said...

Lela,
So glad you guys decided to blog. I will subscribe and enjoy. Thanks for sending the invite!
Love, Carrie D.

miriam said...

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

(I miss y'all!)

tmgary said...

Hello lela,Jay and Hannan(baby moultrie)enjoy your precious one. Lela hate to say it but, he looks alot like Jay. lol. My prayers are with you on Jay's pending surgery.Are you taking your trip to Honduras this year. Miss ya Tiffany

Jason and Lindsey said...

Lela!
We love it! I am so glad that you guys are doing it too. I look forward to the latest pics and stories. We are praying for Jay's surgery and I know it will go well and he will then be in tip top condition for the rest of the summer! Love you, Lindsey

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!