June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Today was Jay's first Father's day! Hannan treated him to breakfast this morning, a card, and a few good cries throughout the day!

We just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to our dads-the "Grand" Dads- Papa Jay and Jimpa! We love you both!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This blogging thing is new to me so I just realized I could comment. Just wanted to let you know I'm reading and enjoying. I love seeing the newest pics but enjoy seeing him even more in person. He is SO cute. I was blessed to see one of his cute little curl up the sides of his lip smiles yesterday and melted as my now 1 year old cried by my side begging for me to turn my attention to him and rid myself of this other little being in my arms. So I held both! John was partly satisfied to just be in my arms and tried his best to ignore Hannan as I tried my hardest to get another smile.

Happy 1st Father's Day, Jay.

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!