June 30, 2008

A Daily Reminder

.
As we continue to navigate and tiptoe through the first few months of parenthood, we have come to understand a few things...hopefully...well, maybe. One of those being that Hannan often reminds us about life lessons and importance of priorities. One such thing happened recently when Hannan was informed that Georgia lost the NCAA National Championship Baseball Game. He was prepared for a boastful and "head held high" day in Valdosta as Daddy went back to the doctor, even laying out his "Dawg" outfit the night before, just so people would ask. Well, you can see his reaction the next morning when he was informed of the loss...it was not pretty. Needless to say, he wore his outfit proudly anyway and cried loudly at anyone who even thought about asking.

The reminder occurred a little later. After hearing the painful news, Hannan's lamb was winded and sweetly played "Jesus Loves Me." Hannan stopped crying and whimpering over the defeat of the Bulldogs, got quiet, and allowed his lamb to put things back into perspective, mainly for Daddy: No matter how bad it is now, sports related or not, we have a provider and friend who wants to make it all better and will. Jesus Loves Me...Me, Mom, Hannan, and You. Reminder Noted...Be Blessed!

2 comments:

miriam said...

Ha! I made Cal read this one; seems he's needed the reminder as much as Hannan (and Jay!) did!

Jason and Lindsey said...

I wish I had had a singing lamb. I was so mad I couldn't fall asleep! See you all later today!!!!!
Jason

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!