September 14, 2008

Go Dawgs!

Hannan cheered on the Bulldawgs yesterday with his Daddy while at his Nana's house. They also caught some of the Ga Tech game, but unfortunately the Yellow Jackets let them down.


We will post some pictures soon from our fun weekend at Nana's. Just wanted to share this picture tonight. Does he look like a big boy in these khaki shorts or what?!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lela and Jay!

Hannan is adorable! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! Ms. Elaine and Gigi have told me to give him some kisses for them. I know you had a good time with his Nana, and she with you.

I love you all!
Mom (G'ma Sha)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lela and Jay!

Hannan is adorable! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! Ms. Elaine and Gigi have told me to give him some kisses for them. I know you had a good time with his Nana, and she with you.

I love you all!
Mom (G'ma Sha)

Jim said...

Thats my Nephew!!!! GOOOO DAWGS!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Go dawgs!

I can't wait to see him roll over! He's such a big boy all of a sudden.

Laurie

Carrie David said...

Oh!! Too cute. They say it is not as much fun to dress boys as it is to dress girls. I totally disagree. They are too cute dressed up like little men!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture----wonderful boy...wonderful parents. love ya'll. jimpa-juju

Jason and Lindsey said...

I love it! We love Hannan, Lela, Jay, the bulldogs (haha!...but seriously), and we cannot wait to see this little man again and ya'll. What a precious gift the Allen family is to us and we know God is going to continue to pour out more blessings than you all can contain!!!!!!! See you soon and all my love and Grayson sends his slobbery kisses to you all too!

Aunt Lindsey

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!