Hannan is a good baby. He really is sweet. He loves to smile, coo, and giggle. I love his slobbery kisses and talkative coos. He has found his feet, and they are some of the best entertainment ever. I really enjoy my little man.
Today, however, has been ROUGH! I am not going to lie. I look forward to ending my short work week to spend time with my baby. I have friends who stay home with their two, three, and for some, four children EVERYDAY! They seem to love it and have energy to spare. Well, I'm now very exhausted after my afternoon!
We started off great this morning. I got up and had some time to myself before getting him up to eat at his usual time. He then played happily while I talked to him and looked on adoringly. He went down for an easy nap and slept for two hours. After waking up, he ate and we went to beautiful downtown Moultrie to stroll around the square and visit some new shops, like CoCos. He had fun and mama was happy!
When we got back home, he refused to take a nap. We fought all afternoon, and I think Hannan won. Don't worry, I let him cry. He cried and cried and cried. I know what the Baby Wise book says. If you have any OTHER suggestions, I'll be open for those. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully, it won't be round 2 of the fighting match for afternoon naps.
4 comments:
When I hear about days like this from moms, I think wow, they really are great mothers, who love their children unconditionally. I say a prayer for them that the next day will be a little easier, for both mom and baby. Even though today was rough, you anticipate tomorrow and the blessings it can bring. Along the way, Hannon will learn that lesson from you.
Barbara
I bet tomorrow will be a great day! Hope to see you both tomorrow.
June
Wow...i cant believe that he is getting that big and i still haven't seen him in person. Please keep posting pictures so i can see him grow!
You can do it girl!!!! (maybe he wanted to shop more) :)
Post a Comment