September 7, 2008

The Platter


Hannan and I wanted to share our finished artwork! We were so excited about the way it turned out, and the best part was giving it to Daddy. He, of course, loved it and has used it several times already.

Yummy!!! Hannan wanted some of that steak but had to enjoy his delicious rice cereal for now!

Just as I was finishing this post, Hannan awoke from a nap, starving; well, you would think he was by the way he cries. It made me think of this verse and how the Word of God is our 'food' by which we should live spiritually. I want to crave the Word of God-even starve for it-like I should. Let us taste and see that He is good. 1 Peter 2:2-3 "Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good."

2 comments:

Carrie David said...

That's a neat platter. Great work, Hannan. Looks like you will be creative like your mom. :-)

vanessa said...

That is too cute. Good job mommy and baby!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!