September 5, 2008

Forever Friends

We enjoyed Labor Day with the Stubers who came all the way from Fort Mill, SC for a visit. Kelly and I have been friends since the day we moved into Georgia Hall our freshman year at VSU! She truly was God's gift to me in college as my roommate and best friend. We have managed to keep in touch over the years, even though there are many miles between us. We were so excited when we found out we were both expecting boys at the same time last year! She has a cute two year old, Luke, and six month old little Caden. Hannan decided he and Caden would be friends for a long time too. They share many common bonds--drooling, stinky diapers, and of course, the DAWGS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Hannan thinks his best friend is funny! Looks like yall had so much fun!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Lela and Kelly,

This is so precious! I know they will be friends forever, just like their mamas. I am so glad that you two are staying so close. This is so special.

Mom (G'ma Sha)

Anonymous said...

Looks as if Georgia will have two large players in 2016!

jimmy

Anonymous said...

lets try 2026 for UGA--Go Bulldogs

I guess in 2016 they will be on midget team--but hopefully a bulldog team.

Anonymous said...

We had such a fun time. Hearing those two laughing and talking is so sweet! Love you!

Kelly

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!