August 30, 2008

Five Sweet Years!




Today Jay and I are celebrating five sweet years of marriage! We thought we'd scan in a few pictures from that special day. Thank you to all of our friends and family for being there on your Labor Day Weekend! We thank God for giving us the gift of each other and continuing to bless our home - He has been so good to us!

Thank you Catherine for sharing this link with us yesterday about how marriage should be like a dance. I pray we continue to "dance" together for a long, long time. You may recognize this song playing (A Page is Turned) from the day we danced! Happy Anniversary Jay! Love, Lela

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay, Lela and Jay! I am so happy for you! This is such a lovely tribute to what God has done in your lives. I love to see what you share with us on here. May you continue to be blessed!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful example you both have been to us! Can't wait to see you and little Hannan again!

Love, Lindsey and Jason

Anonymous said...

We hope you two had fun on your anniversay. We likewise so are so happy for you two.

love jimmy and june

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful day! We've finally got our dsl up today. Love ya'll! Flossie & Papa Jsy

Jim said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love yall!

Jim

vanessa said...

I love your first picture. God is so good. Blessings friend!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!