A Few Disclaimers before viewing the video below:
1. I am following the advice of a friend and trying to give the gift of mediocrity by letting my house be a little messy.
2. Yes; we do have a dog in the house, but she is only allowed in certain areas.
3. I just had to share because he had already been laughing for about five minutes before I pulled out the camera.
4. And...I had no one else to help me shoot the video. Jay was at football practice. I hope this makes you smile -- maybe even giggle!
5 comments:
Too cute!! We all laughed - even Josie. Hannan has the best contagious laugh. Thank you so much for sharing!
So cute!! I love it! I've been working to get flash on Mom's new computer for awhile now, and was glad that I could finally watch it. Miss him already! Love yall!
Oops! Love-
Laurie
Oh, Lela and Jay,
Hannan is so precious! I love to hear his laugh! I noticed first hand that Abby can get Hannan to laugh, and it is such fun to watch. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!
Love,
G'ma Sha
Hi y'all! Your family is so beautiful! It is so great to see your pics! Keep them coming!I bet you are having so much fun with Hannan. Your blog is awesome! Please take care and give that cute baby a big smooch for us! Hope to see you sometime in Georgia! Love, Jay Glyn, Hez, J'lyn and Cierra
Post a Comment