The much anticipated post(s) on the Faircloth blog are finally up! For real good stuff, visit them.
There is nothing more I could add to a post after reading that. It makes me want to get off this computer right now to spend some time doing what is eternally important-seeking to know the One true God. As Pastor John said last Sunday-everything else (even this great blog!) will be gone one day - Will I have invested in what was truly and eternally important?!
4 comments:
Your family has touched so many people. Thank you for who you are.
I love the hat! Hannan is such a happy baby, I miss him and you guys soooo much! Love, Aunt Lindsey
i love this little boy. so cute. thanks for posting the pics. keep them coming. I MISS Y'ALL! ~ cs
Hannan is growing tooooo fast. Kiss him while you can, 'cause pretty soon he'll go off to college and not even accept your phone calls!! Not that this blog is about me or anything!!!!!! Love y'all, CAE
Post a Comment