Saturday we celebrated Aunt Leslie's birthday at "Still Waters" Plantation even though the waters were anything but still, with Tropical Storm Fay outside. Nonetheless, we had a great time eating, talking, laughing, and then eating some more. The cousins managed to provide us with endless entertainment. We thought we'd share a few pictures of Bennett and Hannan together. Mallory had just crawled off to join the girls in the kitchen so she wasn't around to see Bennett giving Hannan loving instructions on how to play with "toys." Thanks Cousin Bennett.
"See, this is how you do it."

"You have to watch me, and I'll show you."

"See Hannan, isn't it Fun!?!"
2 comments:
I tried to call yall, but after lots of ringing, your phone hung up on me. Oh, well. I was just talking to Leslie and when Bennett walked by she asked him if he wanted to talk to Aunt La. He started saying "Hannan" over and over (in that cute way that he says it). Apparently he was very disappointed that it wasn't Hannan asking to speak to him. Hannan needs to stop slacking around, and start making some phone calls. :)
I had fun this weekend. I'm glad that Fay made everybody stay around for so long. I missed all the babies on Sunday. Love yall!
-Laurie
What a fun day and what some cuties! Thanks Lela.
JuJu
Post a Comment