Hannan enjoyed so many things about his weekend at his Nana's.
He thought he'd share a few of them. The Top 5 Favorites were...
3. Having my foot pressed in clay three times
while doing fun little crafts
2. REALLY good food-well, okay-it is still just mama's milk
and Gerber rice cereal, but I got to sit up at the table like a big man!
Nana herself!
With so much to do, who wants to nap? Well, after awhile you can't help but fall out, and there's no place better than Nana's shoulder! Thank you, Nana, for a great time. I love you, Hannan

2 comments:
Okay, I love all of these pics, but the one in the bouncy thing is sooooo handsome! I can't believe how much he has grown and how much sweeter (if that is possible)that face has gotten! Love you Hannan!
Aunt Lindsey
Adorable!!
Post a Comment