October 12, 2009

Cookies in the Cotton or Cotton in the Ears?

Hannan had a fun-filled night with his Aunt Laurie last week and she was able to snap a few cute pictures of him. When I showed him his picture, I said, "Who is that?"

He replied, "Han~nan."

"And what is that white stuff behind you?"

He gave an answer that sounded something like "cookie".

Hmmm...close to cotton.

"And who took your picture?!"

"AUNT LALA!" he exclaimed.


It amazes me that within the last month or so, I feel like I can actually communicate with this little guy. I'm not sure if it's the male in him or his age, but he still knows when to tune me out! He also knows how to turn on the charm when he is being told 'No'! What am I supposed to do?! Anyone with any advice on how to discipline and remain firm when you have to look at that face?! We are needing some help! :)

2 comments:

mcdaniellaurie said...

I had fun hanging out with our little man. Maybe yall should have date night more often! I don't ever see him since you moved SO far away. :)

Also LOVE the title!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed keeping Hannan overnight Friday night, and he is a living doll! Lela, we had fun shopping with the little guy, too, on Saturday. I take great delight in just being with ya'll. I love you so much! Mama (G'ma Sha)

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!