October 18, 2009
What does an 18 month old sound like???
Hannan turned 18 months old today!!! I told him I was going to put a brick on his head to make him slow down, but I may not have to do that if he doesn't start eating his vegetables! He will eat bread, fruit, and anything sweet all day long, but meat is not a favorite and vegetables are even less appealing. (I guess he is like his mama in some ways!)
Sorry I haven't kept up the posts with his monthly birthday picture! He is just a hard fellow to photograph in one spot. I loved the picture that Laurie snapped of him in front of the cotton because I know how challenging that must have been to get him to stand still! He has too much to discover and experience at this age. We just love getting to experience it with him.
And Jim, the only thing we can figure is that he associates you with moment he was clinging for his life while trying to escape the monkeys at the zoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two Years!
Come Back Soon!
2 comments:
Thanks Jay and Lela for the encouraging words! Also..thought it was quite hilarious when Jay told Hannan that she sounded like a baby tiger. He is getting so big and still i haven't seen him yet!
Lela and Jay, this is priceless! Hannan is so much fun right now! He is learning so much every day. I know you are enjoying him. I love to be with him! He is so smart! Of course, I would say so! Love, Hannan's G'ma Sha
Post a Comment