The Faircloths and Sha joined us this past weekend for the Honey Bee Festival! For an itty-bitty town they had a B-I-G Parade! The boys seemed to take in all the sights and sounds, enjoying every minute from their daddy's shoulders.
Snap this picture quick before we get run over!
Grayson will be a big brother soon...
little Faircloth Boy #2 is on the way!!!
They are definitely buddies for life...
watching a parade or playing in their Pj's.
We are so thankful for family.
God has given us some of the best for sure.
What a great (HOT) day in the South!
Just still wishing I'd waited in line for that funnel cake...oh well, maybe next year!
1 comment:
Hannan and Grayson's G'ma Sha enjoyed the day with them so very much! Family is so wonderful, and I am thankful mine is growing! Although we were hot, it was fun just being together and watching the boys' reactions to all the festivities. What special blessings these two are to all of us, and we look forward to another little boy joining our family soon.
Post a Comment