Emory Tyler Faircloth
February 23, 2010
8:48 AM
7 lbs 3 oz
19 1/2 inches

When this little guy decided to come into the world, he wasted no time! He sure wasn't running on "Faircloth time". I got a text that Lindsey was 6 cm and the next thing I knew, a text came through reading, "He's here!"

Lindsey now joins Leslie in the class of real women who need no epidural or pain medicine to have a baby. I really hope I never have the opportunity to join that class of women because I don't think I would do as well if put to the test. Lindsey kept her cool and calm composure and probably laughed and told everyone she was "fine". She, however, was in HORRENDOUS pain, and people-that is amazing-so proud of you little mama!

I wish I had some pictures of Grayson meeting little Emory. Precious moments! I heard he was tender and loving, kissing his baby brother. Sorry I missed that.


Hannan was pretty impressed. He even had fun practicing his name. Em-Or-ee!

Sha is proud of grandson #3!!!

Nothing like sweet friends who you can always trust to be there.
Bill and Katie came to welcome the little guy that they consider a "nephew" too!

Welcome to the World Little One!
Emory means "home strength" or "brave, powerful, and full of strength".
2 Samuel 22:33-34
"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights."
Thank you, Father God, for this perfect little addition to our family. What a wonderful gift!
2 comments:
That's so exciting, what a beautiful family! Congratulations!!!
thanks so much for your sweet comment today! i love that you're reading and i appreciate your prayers.
congrats to jason and lindsey. so exciting!
Post a Comment