February 22, 2010

It won't be long!!!



They admitted Lindsey this afternoon after her appointment because they felt that Emory may decide to come any minute now! We are all so excited and especially Big Brother Grayson!

He got to come and play with Hannan tonight and neither one of them could hardly contain themselves. They have no idea how much fun it will be with one more little guy to tag along too!


They look sweet and innocent here, but these two will surprise you-especially that Hannan! It was all I could do to get him to calm down after Grayson left and go to bed. He kept wanting to know, "Where did Gray-Gray go?" I said he had to get ready for his brother who was coming tomorrow. He said, "Brother?!" Yes and your cousin. "Yeah!" exclaimed Hannan. I then asked if he wanted a brother, and he simply said no. I know he thinks, "Who needs brothers when you have cousins this great?!"

Can't wait to meet our little Emory...We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!