October 26, 2010

17 weeks!


 YAY...the second trimester is here!
I haven't been nauseated in a few weeks now which makes life seem so much better!  Of course, everything  tastes ten times better than it did for weeks, so I need to be careful!  
Chips and salsa just used to be a weakness...now it is a pure obsession.
Someone help me please...I could just drink the salsa straight.  
But then I'd need a whole bottle of Tums and a few Zantac.  :)  I think that stuff is here to stay!

Enough about that...we'll find out whether we'll need to pull out all our blue soon, or if we'll have splashes of pink around.  What do you think?!  Let you know after November 5th!

1 comment:

Kellie Wilkes said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! How exciting!!! Congratulations!!! Miss you ~ come back to SHOPPE!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!