That's right! We are excited to share that we are expecting Baby Allen #2!
I am about 13 weeks and so ready to feel like myself again! (Praying that is even possible at this point!)
I know I felt this tired and drained when I was pregnant with Hannan, but somehow you forget!
I feel like it is taking all of the life out of me... Growing a baby is hard work:).
Please keep us in your prayers during the next few months.
Psalm 139: 13
For You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
6 comments:
YAY!!!! i'm so excited for you...congratulations!!!
I am so thrilled! Hannan is so precious! He is so excited about becoming a big brother like Grayson. Thank you for sharing Hannan with me yesterday and today. We had such fun together! Gigi enjoyed him, too. We went to Walmart and bought a football to play with, and today Hannan got to swing in Sha's tree swing. Life is precious! Love you all! Mom
Love this one.....jimmy
I start my day off each morning listening to him.
How awesome! Congrats Lela. You are such a great mom already. That is one blessed baby that you are growing right now. :-)
This is such great news!!!! I am so excited for all of you!!!! What a precious family of soon to be four!
Congratulations, Lela! You are a great mother and another little one is so lucky to have such great parents!
Post a Comment