This past week has been rather tough emotionally. I'm not sure whether to blame it on hormones, which would be the easiest thing to do because at 15 weeks pregnant, I am surely feeling the hormones surge at times!
It may be that I have heard some very devastating news of a tragedy that touched an old friend... or the unspeakable sadness that has destroyed a local family... or just other little things going on a little closer to home that have me praying and longing for comfort that can only come from my Heavenly Father.
This weekend I spent some time with my Mama and Grandma which always make me feel "at home". I have no pictures from our relaxing day in the city of T'ville, but our little lunch downtown, shopping on the cobblestone streets in the beautiful fall weather, homemade applesauce, and lots of hugs made for a very sweet day.
There have been several other great times lately that have made me so thankful for fall, family, and fun times.
Let me share just a few of those sweet moments.
Honey Bee Festival ~
We heart trains!
New John Deere.
Big Cheesy Grins!
Nothing says fall like S'mores at Nana's!
Loved meeting Cousin Gary and his wife Lynn...
And the sweetest dogs, Zeke and Eli.
Dreams do come true! Doc lets him ride.
My (very happy) helpers.
Swinging in the big boy swing!
Remembering Honduras when we wear their jersey.
Seeing Cousin Asa at the Reunion.
The (very low) Suwannee River...
So thankful for all of these sweet times and even more that weren't listed...
I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."
Psalm 16: 2
2 comments:
lela thanks for all these pictures and time u spend to keep us up to date on the family.
Thank you, Lela! How special it is to read your blog about how sweet and precious life is! You are so special! I love you and Jay and Hannan so very much! (And our new baby who is coming soon.)
Mom
Post a Comment